Worry & Anxiety
Worry & Anxiety
Q1. Study What are the things in your life that bring you the most worry?
Q2. Do you experience any physical, relational, emotional, spiritual symptoms etc. that come when you worry?
Q3. What do you usually turn to when you start worrying?
Read Matthew 6:25-34
Reflect on the things God says to not worry about
Q4. What do these verses tell us about the things we place importance in like clothes and food?
Q5. Why should we not worry about tomorrow and only focus on today?
Q6. Why can we have the confidence to trust in God?
Refer to verses: Proverbs 3:5-6, Psalm 22:20-22 Isiah 12:2 Isiah 26:3-4 Psalm 9:10 Proverbs 29:25 Hebrews 13:8
Q7. How can we practically trust in God? What are the practices you can start immediately?
Gratitude & Grace
Discussion & Study notes: Gratitude & Grace
1) What do you think it means to be Grateful?
2) What does it look like for you at the moment to be Grateful?
3) Do you think our culture would be described as a “Grateful Culture” (Please explain why)
Culture today & the internet:
As the video explained almost 4.54 billion people were active internet users as of January 2020.
In terms of your own spiritual formation and the internet/social media only being a tool for what the user uses it for.
4) Do you think these tools are used positively toward your spiritual formation?
5) Use one word to describe what they tools do in you?
Have a read of part of Pauls letter to the followers of Jesus in Phillipi. Philippians 4:11-13.
6) What do you take away from this?
7) What do you know about the author (Paul) life situation during the writing of his letters?
8) How does his message compare to the message of today’s culture?
Following the Way:
9) How would your life change, if you were to Practise more Gratitude?
10) How could you practically practise more Gratitude & Grace in your life?
11) How could we & those exploring this with you, help you with this?
Sermon on Passage. See link below.
Podcast Link – Ephesians 1
Questions for Small Tables