Discussion & Study notes: Gratitude & Grace
1) What do you think it means to be Grateful?
2) What does it look like for you at the moment to be Grateful?
3) Do you think our culture would be described as a “Grateful Culture” (Please explain why)
Culture today & the internet:
As the video explained almost 4.54 billion people were active internet users as of January 2020.
In terms of your own spiritual formation and the internet/social media only being a tool for what the user uses it for.
4) Do you think these tools are used positively toward your spiritual formation?
5) Use one word to describe what they tools do in you?
Have a read of part of Pauls letter to the followers of Jesus in Phillipi. Philippians 4:11-13.
6) What do you take away from this?
7) What do you know about the author (Paul) life situation during the writing of his letters?
8) How does his message compare to the message of today’s culture?
Following the Way:
9) How would your life change, if you were to Practise more Gratitude?
10) How could you practically practise more Gratitude & Grace in your life?
11) How could we & those exploring this with you, help you with this?